This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
VECTOR partners organized a project meeting and a political event at Valladolid
March 28, 2017
National Qualification and Vocational Education and Training Portuguese Agency’s (ANQEP) initiative
December 17, 2017
Errin (European Regions Research & Innovation Network) Workshop in Brussels
September 11, 2018
On 20th September 2018, the Tourism Working Group of ERRIN was organising with the support of the Design and Creativity, ICT and Opening Science Working Groups the event: Experience economy: a personalised and sustainable approach towards cultural heritage.
The VECTOR project was participating with the presentation: “Tourism Destination Manager Course: providing smart destinations management in an e-learning context – methodology proposed by the VECTOR project”.
The speakers were:
- Anna Athanasopoulou, Head of F4 Unit, DG GROW, European Commission - How can tourism and culture create experience?
- Dr. Nika Razpotnik Visković, Research Centre of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts (ZRC SAZU) - Innovation in Cultural Heritage Research - Culinary Heritage Perspective
- Karel Bartak, Head of Unit of the Creative Europe- Culture sub-programme, Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) - Past, current and future relevant actions in the Creative Europe programme
- Moderator: Francisco Vigalondo, Aragon Exterior, co-leader of ERRIN Tourism WG - Experience in practice
1. Nataša Rebernik, PhD Research Assistant, University of Deusto / University of Antwerp - Inclusiveness beyond cities: Participatory and volunteering approaches - an example of Access Angels accessible rural tourism service design.
2. Anne Marie Beaumont, Senior Lecturer and Course Leader in Music, University of Wolverhampton - Hearing the Past: Auralisation Technology and the Development of a Sense of Place for Visitors to Lichfield Cathedral
3. Melania Istrate, Institute for Business Competitiveness of Castilla y León - Tourism Destination Manager Course: providing smart destinations management in an e-learning context – methodology proposed by the VECTOR project
4. Ilaria d’Auria, Communication / Project Officer, NEREUS - When Space meets Culture – satellite-services for augmented experiences
5. Valentina Montalto, DG Joint Research Centre, I.1 European Commission - Cultural and Creative Cities Monitor – why should a city invest in CCI?
- Claudia Oliveira, Inclusive & Secure Societies - Creative Industries National Contact Point for Brussels Region:
H2020 Societal Challenge 5-20-2019 Transforming historic urban areas and/or cultural landscapes into hubs of entrepreneurship and social and cultural integration
H2020 Societal Challenge 6 Transformations 3 – 2019 Innovative solutions for inclusive and sustainable urban environments
H2020 Societal Challenge 6 Transformations 4 – 2019 Innovative approaches to urban and regional development through cultural tourism
H2020 Societal Challenge 6 Transformations 11 – 2019 Collaborative approaches to cultural heritage for social cohesion
- Piet Jaspaert, Vice-President, Europa Nostra - Closing statements
Objectives to achieve:
• VECTOR project presentation.
• Networking with pitch-presentations of project ideas and partnering.
• Brainstorm about: How can we increase the tourism potential of our cultural heritage sites through innovation? How can we achieve that they evoke emotions and offer a personal experience to visitors? How can we ensure that the experience economy, involving the local communities, will offer affordable, inclusive and sustainable services in the medium/long run?